This is… this is getting somewhere!
Hurray for breaking my new year’s resolution already! It looks like I’m just going to finish new strips whenever I can, instead of returning to the once a week schedule that I started with. The story is getting very dense… at least I’ve taken the break to script out the rest of this arc, so hopefully that will speed things up!
I’ve tried a new comics font to see if it improves readability. It was a mixed bag: I can cram in a lot more text, but it’s too thick and blocky, so I have to revert back to Arial and drop a point in font size so I don’t have to refit all the text. It looks like I’ll have to leave out some of the experiments I want to do to the format until this mini project is done, just to keep all the strips consistent…
(Wait, this thing is still alive?)
It’s aliiiiiive! It’s aliiiiive!
Got hit by a virus. Reformatted the computer, and getting all the pieces of printing the template, scanning, framing, and other parts back together. Other than that, I’m swarmed with games that I’m obligated to play. They’re all grindy RPGs. I like these games, but I really hate it when I’m forced to progress at someone else’s pace…
Right. Right. Pages!
This has been a bad week for keeping the blog up so far… Writing a self contained story within a few hours using a predefined set of time travel rules had proved to be much more frustrating than I imagined.
Today, we suffer a case of “people looking right” and “actual backgrounds” (i.e. I’m terrible at drawing those). Also, holy walls of text, batman:
I’m not sure if I even want to make up for the missing Tuesday content. It’s so damn hot over here…